One of the easiest ways to prepare healthy, low calorie food fast is to have an arsenal of spice blends to put on your proteins. Healthy Solutions® Spice Blends has you covered when it comes to great tasting and healthy spices! Like this scrumptious chicken prepared using their Pork and Poultry Rub!
When a representative for Healthy Solutions® Spice Blends sent me an email asking if I was interested in trying some of these wonderful products, I said, YES!! (Disclaimer: Healthy Solutions® provided me with product for this review. All opinions expressed are mine.) These spice blends contain no artificial ingredients or fillers and most of the spice blends contain no added salt or sugar. With 16 flavor blends to choose from you are sure to find a blend you love! From a savory meatloaf seasoning to an herb crusted tilapia blend (browse all of their products!) you can create healthy gourmet meals in no time. They are packaged in a convenient resealable package (love that!) and there are recipes and cooking directions included right on the back of the package!
I used the recipe on the back of the Pork and Poultry Rub to make the Parmesan Herb Baked Chicken pictured above. The chicken was moist and flavorful. My whole family enjoyed it and I had a healthy dinner on the table in about 30 minutes. Win-win.
Parmesan Herb Baked Chicken
- 6- 4oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 TBS Healthy Solutions® Pork and Poultry Rub
- 3 TBS. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup dried panko bread crumbs
- canola oil cooking spray
- 2 TBS chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly spray a baking dish or pan big enough to fit all 6 boneless breasts. (I used a 9' x 13" pan)
- Combine the mayo, Healthy Solutions® Pork and Poultry Rub, and Parmesan Cheese. Spread mixture on all sides of chicken and place into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle the panko bread crumbs on top of the chicken and spray lightly with canola oil spray.
- Bake in oven for 15 -20 minutes, or until chicken is done and no longer pink.
- Garnish with fresh parsley, if desired.
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 10 mins.
Total time: 30 mins.
Servings - 6 Serving Size - 1 chicken breast Points Plus per Serving - 4 Points+
Calories - 181.4, Total Fat - 4.6g, Carb - 7.8g, Protein - 24.7g, Fiber - 0g
Now that I've introduced you to these wonderful products, how would you like a chance to win some and try them out for yourself?
Healthy Solutions® Spice Blends has offered to give 1 reader some of their amazing spice blends to try! Enter below and that person could be YOU!! Winner will be chosen by random draw via rafflecopter. See rafflecopter widget for all terms and conditions for this contest.
If you can't wait to try these, they are available in retail stores in various markets. Check their availability on their website. You can also follow them on Facebook and Twitter!
a Rafflecopter giveaway