Looking for something quick and easy to do with your chicken? Look no further, because this Easy Skillet Chicken with Mustard Beer Sauce is your answer! Full of flavor thanks to a little of your favorite brew and a new variety of Maille mustard, Honey Dijon with Balsamic Vinegar.
(Pin this to your Chicken Board for later!)(Disclaimer: I was given product to do this review. The opinions and photos are 100% mine.) This easy skillet chicken comes together in no time and is made with just a few ingredients. I served mine with some oven roasted potatoes and mixed vegetables. The sauce is really the star of this dish. We had no leftovers.
Maille knows their mustard. They've been making high quality products in France since 1747. Honey Dijon Mustard with Balsamic Vinegar is the newest flavor to join their line available in the US. It's got the tang of a Dijon, with the sweetness of honey and the deep flavor of balsamic vinegar, making it a winning choice for this dish or any where you choose to use it.
I don't know why, but the combination of beer and mustard just reminds me of Fall.
This sauce is so good, you guys. A little tart and a little sweet at the same time. It really kicked up boring old boneless, skinless chicken breasts to a new level of goodness in a record amount of time.
Be sure to check out the entire line of Maille products available in the US!
Easy Skillet Chicken with Mustard Beer Sauce
Boneless, skinless chicken breasts are quickly sauted and complimented with a sweet/tart mustard beer sauce to make a quick, delicious meal anytime!
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 4-5 oz. each)
- salt and pepper, as you like
- 3 tsp. olive oil
- 3/4 cup your favorite beer
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 heaping TBS Maille Honey Mustard with Balsamic Vinegar (or your favorite Dijon)
- 2 TBS low sodium soy sauce
- 1-2 tsp. honey
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- In large heavy skillet, heat oil until hot on med./high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper and add to hot skillet. Brown chicken on both sides (about 6 minutes per side) or until chicken is done (internal temp 165 degrees F) Remove chicken to platter and keep warm.
- Add onion to hot pan and saute until soft and translucent (about 6-7 minutes) and starts to brown.
- In small bowl, combine the beer, mustard, soy sauce, and honey. Pour into hot pan over the onion. Mixture will bubble up a little. Stir to loosen any brown bits from the bottom of the pan. Bring to a boil and allow to cook until the mixture has reduced by half and is somewhat thickened.
- Turn off heat. Return reserved chicken to skillet and coat both sides with sauce. Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley and serve immediately.
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 10 mins.
Total time: 30 mins.
Tags: chicken, beer, honey, mustard, Maille, dinner, easy, skillet
Servings - 6 Serving Size- 1 chicken breast and 1/6th of sauce Points Plus per Serving - 4 Points+
Calories - 268.9, Total Fat - 3.1g, Carb. - 14.6g, Protein - 20.7g, Fiber - 0.2g
Other quick and easy chicken recipes you might enjoy!
|Chicken Breasts in Pancetta Cream with Peas|
|Grilled Jerk Chicken Thighs|
Like what you see? Follow RKA on all these social networks!!