This is a sponsored post written on behalf of Collective Bias, Inc. and Giant Eagle. As always, all opinions are mine alone. #FlavorsofFall #CollectiveBias
Pumpkin Spice Cranberry Crunch Muffins are a wonderful way to start your day on a cool crisp Autumn morning! Full of pumpkin, spice and cranberries...iconic flavors of the season!
I am through and through a summer girl, but I can't deny that Fall excites my senses. It has a sort of lure that is hard to resist. I enjoy looking at all the colorful leaves against a deep blue sky, the smell of burning wood in the fireplace, coziness of my favorite sweater against my skin and tasting lots of wonderful flavors that seem to be distinctively Fall. Being the foodie that I am, it's the flavors of Fall that excite me the most! That's why I was delighted to find my local Giant Eagle's and Market District's Fall Flavor Fest!
Fall Flavor Fest is full of those flavors we all associate with the season...apple, pumpkin, cranberry, spice and it's happening all over the store in just about every department! Both Giant Eagle and Market District have long been my "go-to" store for most of my grocery needs because of their large selection of quality products, but with the advent of the Fall Flavor Fest, it is now my "go-to" store for all things with the flavors of the season.
While shopping at Giant Eagle several weeks ago, I stumbled upon some of the offerings of their Fall Flavor Fest...Pumpkin Spice Syrup and Pumpkin Spice Cranberry Granola. The creative wheels started turning and I decided to incorporate both products in a seasonal muffin! What a great idea it was! These muffins turned out brilliantly. Moist on the inside with a crunchy topping from the granola that just gave them so much texture.
These products are great in this muffin recipe, but don't get me wrong, they are great on their own as well. We love the Pumpkin Spice Syrup on waffles and pancakes and it's even great over ice cream and the granola is full of everything that makes granola great...whole grains, fruit and nuts!
Muffins are one of my favorite things to make, but for some reason I don't make them often enough. I don't know why, they are so easy to make and they are perfectly portioned!
To make these wonderful Pumpkin Spice Cranberry Crunch Muffins, you start by whisking together the wet ingredients. The Pumpkin Spice Syrup adds sweetness, as well as another layer of flavor to these treats.
Then add in the dry ingredients and mix until just combined! Don't overmix, or your muffins will be tough!
It's ok to still see a little flour in the batter. Next, fold in the dried cranberries.
Portion the batter into lined standard muffin tins...
and top with Pumpkin Spice Cranberry Granola! Bake as directed.
Once cooled, you can dust them with a little powdered sugar to make them look extra pretty, if you like.
Pumpkin Spice Cranberry Crunch Muffins
Moist pumpkin muffins studded with sweet dried cranberries and topped with crunchy Pumpkin Spice Cranberry granola!
- 3/4 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup milk (can use milk alternative such as almond milk)
- 2 TBS canola oil
- 2 TBS Giant Eagle Market District Pumpkin Spice syrup
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1- 2 cups Giant Eagle Nature's Basket Pumpkin Spice Cranberry Granola (break up any large clusters)
- powdered sugar, if desired
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a standard muffin pan with paper liners or spray tins very well with cooking spray.
- In large mixing bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree, sugar, milk, canola oil, Giant Eagle Market District Pumpkin Syrup, egg and vanilla extract.
- To pumpkin mixture, add flour, baking soda, salt and pumpkin pie spice. Mix until just combined.
- Fold in dried cranberries.
- Fill lined muffin tins about 2/3 of the way full with batter. Top each muffin with about a TBS of granola. Gently press down into batter. Bake in oven for 18 - 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center comes out cleanly.
- Allow to cool for several minutes before removing them to cool completely on wire rack. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired, before serving.
Yield: 10 - 12 servings
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 10 mins.
Total time: 30 mins.
Tags: pumpkin, cranberries, muffins, breakfast, snack, cake, Giant Eagle
Warm from the oven, sweet, moist, crunchy lovely Fall muffins! YUM! What would you like to try from Giant Eagle's and Market District's Fall Flavor Fest?
I purchased everything I needed to make these muffins at my local Giant Eagle. Look for the special displays throughout the store for all the seasonal product offerings!
I also found the products at my local Market District. Besides the wonderful selection of local products, gourmet products, and so much more, I really LOVE the displays! Aren't they so festive?
Like what you see? Follow RKA on all these social networks!!