I've never been a huge fan of s'mores. Don't get me wrong, I love the concept. Graham, chocolate, toasted marshmallow. But the ratio of marshmallow and melted chocolate to dry crumbly graham crackers always seemed a bit "off" to me. So when I saw a pin on pinterest that made the classic s'more into a bite sized morsel using graham crackers crumbs, I was intrigued! Sadly, I did not re-pin...so there was no chance of finding that particular recipe again. But... I could NOT stop thinking about the concept. That's when I turned to Allrecipes! Lucky for me, I found a recipe I could work with...and finally, ease that craving for s'mores I had been having!
There's no need to light a campfire or the grill for these cute little mini cups! These are baked up in the oven, rain or shine...summer or winter and every season in between. If you like your chocolate all melty, eat them warm from the oven, but they are equally as good once they've cooled too!
The worst thing about these is stopping at one or two, because they are so good and so "poppable"...so easy to just keep popping them in your mouth!
The crumb crust does tend to crumble a little when they are warm, so I suggest eating them in one bite! YUM!
Easy S'mores Cups
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 5 TBS butter, melted
- 1 TBS granulated sugar
- 15 regular sized marshmallows, cut in half
- 30 rectangles of Hershey Milk Chocolate Bar- 1-15.5oz. bar has 12 rectangle pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a med sized bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter and granulated sugar. Put about 1 TBS of crumb mixture into each prepared well of the mini muffin tin. Press the mixture into the bottom and the sides of each well.
- Bake in oven for 4 - 5 minutes. Remove from oven and turn oven to broil.
- Cut each chocolate rectangle in half, and put into each crust. Top each one with a marshmallow half.
- Return to oven and broil for a few minutes, until the tops begin to brown. (watch them carefully. This happens quickly!) Remove from oven and allow to sit in pan for 5 minutes. Remove from pan with a spoon, and enjoy warm, or allow to cool to room temperature.
Prep Time: 0 hrs. 10 mins.
Total time: 20 mins.
Tags: dessert, graham, chocolate, marshmallow,smores, easy
Adapted from Allrecipes
Servings - 15 Serving Size - 2 "cups" per serving Points Plus per Serving - 4 Points+
PER CUP: Calories - 77.3, Total Fat - 3.5g, Carb. - 11g, Protein - 0.8g, Fiber - 0.3g
PER SERVING (2 "cups") - Calories - 154.6, Total Fat - 7g, Carb. - 21.9g, Protein - 1.6g,
Fiber - 0.7g