This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and it's advertisers. All opinions are mine alone. #CollectiveBias #AddCoolWhip
August...I simply cannot believe it's August already! It seems like summer just started yesterday!!
While I'll be trying to squeeze out every last drop of summer this month, I will also be getting ready for my sons to go back to school. It seems August has become the "official" back to school month for many. This quick and easy recipe is a kid-approved snack idea perfect for a yummy after-school or anytime snack!
As simple snack recipes go, this one is a winner. With just a few ingredients, you can have a treat made in no time. Jell-o® pudding mix, low-fat milk, and peanut butter are combined with Cool Whip® to create a creamy middle which is sandwiched between two graham crackers and then drizzled with chocolate and popped into the freezer until set.
Since I was out running errands yesterday anyway, I stopped at Walmart to pick up everything I needed to make this recipe. #AddCoolWhip
Quick and Easy Frozen Peanut Butter Snack Squares got two thumbs up from all the boys in my house, even my husband! Having this snack in the freezer and ready to serve will make life a little easier during what can be a very hectic time of year!
And to make this recipe just a little sweeter (without adding any calories!), check out this offer for a $1.00 off coupon for Cool Whip® and Jell-O®(while supplies last)
GET COUPON HERE
GET COUPON HERE
Quick and Easy Frozen Peanut Butter Snack Squares
Jell-o® Pudding, Cool Whip®, and Peanut Butter make a creamy middle to this quick and easy snack
- 1 cup cold 1% milk
- 1 - 1 oz. Jell-o® Sugar Free, Fat Free Instant Pudding and Pie Filling, Vanilla flavor
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 oz. Cool Whip® Free
- 12-14 whole Graham crackers, cut in half
- 2 oz. milk chocolate, melted
- In medium bowl, combine the Jell-o® Pudding mix and the milk. Whisk until it begins to thicken. Stir in the peanut butter. Fold in the Cool Whip® until fluffy.
- Place 12 or 14 graham halves, top side down on a baking sheet, leaving a little space between each one. Divide the filling equally among 12 or 14 graham cracker halves. (about 2 TBS of filling per cracker half) Top each with the remaining graham cracker halves. Drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Put in freezer until firm. (about and hour or two) Store in plastic zipper bag in freezer. Keep frozen until ready to eat.
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 10 mins.
Total time: 10 mins.
Tags: snacks, snackrecipes, kids, dessert, quickandeasy, peanutbutter, frozen
Adapted from Allrecipes
Servings - 12-14 squares Serving Size - 1 square Points Plus per Serving - 5 Points+
Calories - 169, Total fat - 8.2g, Carb. - 20.9g, Protein - 4.3g, Fiber - 1.3g
This post is being shared with:
Get Him Fed Fridays @ Hungry Harps
Weekend Social @ Kitchen Dreaming