This post was created in partnership with Harvest Snaps. I have been compensated for this post. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
When I received an email asking if I was interested in trying Harvest Snaps Snapea Crisps and Lentil Snaps, I was excited. I've seen them at the store, but to be honest, never purchased them myself.
When the box arrived, I was surprised at all the great sounding varieties and flavors. The first flavor I opened was the Snapea Crisps Black Pepper.
All I can say is WOW! I was so impressed with this flavorful snack. Crunchy and light. Perfectly seasoned. Then I turned the bag around to look at the nutrition facts. These tasty little things were not only delicious, but they were diet-friendly! It was hard to believe because they tasted amazing... Lip-smacking amazing!
I was anxious to try all 6 varieties of the Harvest Snaps! My son favored the Onion Thyme Lentil Snaps...and me? Oh, it was hard to choose a favorite. Honestly, I loved them all...BUT...if I HAD to choose only one, I think I'd have to go with the Wasabi Ranch Snapea Crisps.
Both the Snapea Crisps and the Lentil Snaps are flavorful and delicious. Seriously, you'll want to try them all! And I still can't decide whether I like the Snapea Crisps or the Lentil Snaps better!
These Snaps and Crisps are a healthier replacement for chips, when you want to get your crunch on!
Now, since I said if I had to choose one flavor, it would be the Wasabi Ranch Snapea Crisps, I started to think what an awesome base these would make for a snack mix.
This snack mix has Wasabi Ranch Snapea Crisps, of course, as well as crunchy pretzels, sesame sticks, and peanuts and a little bit of candied ginger for a sweet bite. (The ginger goes so well with the Wasabi Ranch Snapea Crisps!) This snack mix would be a perfect treat for your game day parties or just to snack on yourself.
Harvest Snaps Wasabi Ranch Snack Mix
A yummy snack mix made with Wasabi Ranch flavored Harvest Snaps-Snapea Crisps, sesame sticks, pretzels, peanuts and candied ginger.
- Harvest Crisp Snapea Crisps in Wasabi Ranch Flavor
- Sesame sticks
- mini pretzels
- cocktail peanuts
- candied ginger pieces
- In large bowl, add equal amounts of Snapea Crisps, sesame sticks, pretzels and peanuts. Add in as much candied ginger pieces as desired. Mix. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 05 mins.
Total time: 5 mins.
Tags: snacks, snapeacrisps, harvestsnaps, ginger, pretzels, peanuts
CONTEST NOW CLOSED
- Visit Harvest Snaps Lunchspiration Microsite
- Create an original Bento Box design and SHARE to one of your social networks (Facebook or twitter) OR PIN to Pinterest
- Copy and Paste the link to your SHARE in the comments portion of this post for an entry! (sorry only one share per person) then enter your information in the Rafflecopter box below!
- Contest will end on Tuesday, September 9, 2014 at 12:00 am EST
- Winner will be chosen at random from the qualifying links.
- You must enter this contest by using the Rafflecopter box to register your contact information (all comments left without leaving your information in the rafflecopter box will be disqualified) AND by leaving the required social share link for your bento box in the comments of this post.
- For complete rules, see the Terms & Conditions in the Rafflecopter Box
- Contest open to U.S. residents only. (sorry)
Like what you see? Follow RKA on all these social networks!!