If you need a quick and easy dessert recipe for your holiday meal, Double Layer No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake is a fantastic choice! This lighter dessert is double the goodness with two layers. The top layer is thick pumpkin spice filling and the bottom layer is creamy cheesecake for an amazingly delicious treat!
This recipe is SO easy to throw together. The hardest part is making sure you have enough time to refrigerate it. I found the original recipe at the Verybestbaking.com (a Nestle site). I decided to swap out the full fat ingredients for lower fat and fat free versions and use sugar free pudding instead of regular and came up with a figure friendly pie everyone will love.
You don't even need to make a pie crust for this recipe. I purchased a ready made graham cracker crust in the baking aisle. It really kept things simple.
Don't forget a big dollop of Cool Whip Free and a sprinkling of cinnamon to finish it off! Your guests will be impressed and you will have barely lifted a finger! haha
Double Layer No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
A lighter version of a no bake double layer pumpkin cheesecake that is full of flavor
- 1- 9 inch prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 6 oz. reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 TBS fat free evaporated milk
- 1 TBS granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip® Free
- 2 pkgs sugar free vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup fat free evaporated milk
- 1- 15oz. can pure pumpkin puree
- 2 TBS light brown sugar
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Additional Cool Whip® Free and ground cinnamon for garnish (optional)
- In large bowl, combine the softened reduced fat cream cheese, 1 TBS fat free evaporated milk, and granulated sugar with an electric mixer. Fold in the Cool Whip® Free. Spread in an even layer on the bottom of the prepared graham cracker crust. Spread the mixer into the bottom of the graham cracker crust
- In same bowl cream cheese layer was mixed, combine the pudding mixes with the 1 cup fat free evaporated milk. Whip on low with electric mixer until thick. Stir in pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and brown sugar.
- Spread pumpkin layer over the cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Garnish slices with more Cool Whip and ground cinnamon, if desired.
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 10 mins.
Total time: 4 hrs. 10 mins.
Tags: pie, dessert, pumpkin, cheesecake, no bake dessert, diet friendly
Servings - 10 Serving Size - 1/10th of pie Points Plus per Serving - 7 Points+
Calories - 243.5, Total Fat - 9.1g, Carbs - 38.2g, Protein - 4.4g, Fiber - 3.4g
More no bake pie recipes you might enjoy!
|Apricot Cheesecake Pie|
|Easy Strawberry and Cream Pie|
Like what you see? Follow RKA on all these social networks!!