This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PBandG #CollectiveBias
Skippy Peanut Butter Magic Cookie Bars are a peanut butter lover's dream! Skippy Peanut butter, peanuts, chocolate and Honey Maid graham crackers come together in this easy cookie recipe you will want to add to your holiday baking list!
Oh my gosh, these cookie bars are delicious! It's a classic magic cookie bar recipe with the twist of peanut butter. I just love making magic cookie bars. They are just so easy and so easy to customize with whatever flavors you like. Of course, chocolate and peanut butter is a winning combination however you serve it, so how could you go wrong with these?
This time of year, I am all about finding new and fun cookie varieties to add to my holiday baking. I have been known to bake 20 different kinds of cookies for the holidays in years past. Bake a little each day in the month of December and freeze them for eating and gift giving. I enjoy giving baked goods out as gifts. This bar cookie will be on the list this year for sure. It's so easy to throw together and it tastes great! Like I said, a peanut butter lover's dream!
Skippy peanut butter is a staple in my house, but when I went to grab a jar, I saw I was all out. Luckily, I had already planned a trip to Walmart, so I picked up the supplies I needed to make these cookies while I was there.
When I got home, I got busy in the kitchen! See how easy these cookies are to make:
Start by melting the butter and mixing it with crushed graham crackers. (I used my food processor to turn the crackers into crumbs)
Press the crackers into the bottom of the parchment lined pan.
Combine a can of sweetened condensed milk with a 1/2 cup peanut butter.
Spread the peanut butter mixture over the prepared graham cracker crust.
Next, sprinkle on the toppings evenly...
and press FIRMLY with a fork, then bake as directed.
Skippy Peanut Butter Magic Cookie Bars
A peanut lover's dream...Skippy peanut butter, chocolate, peanut butter chips, sweetened condensed milk, coconut, peanuts and Honey Maid graham crackers magically come together in a delicious bar cookie
- 1 1/2 cups Honey Maid Graham cracker crumbs ( I used my food processor to turn the crackers into crumbs)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Skippy smooth peanut butter
- 1-14oz. can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup milk chocolate or semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter flavored chips
- 1/2 cup sweetened, flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- 2 oz. milk chocolate, melted, (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8" x 8" glass baking dish with cooking spray and line with parchment, if desired
- In a small bowl or large glass measuring cup, combine the graham crackers and melted butter. Pour into the prepared baking dish and press down firmly to form base of cookie.
- In the same bowl or glass measuring cup you used to mix the base, combine the sweetened condensed milk with the peanut butter. Pour evenly over the crust.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, coconut and chopped peanuts over the milk/peanut butter layer.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 -30 minutes or until set. Remove from oven and cool completely. Drizzle with melted chocolate, if desired. Place in refrigerator for a couple of hours to chill to help with cutting. Once chilled, remove from refrigerator for about 10 minutes and cut into bars.
Total time: 45 mins.
Tags: cookies, peanut butter, dessert, chocolate, snack, Skippy, Honey Maid
Since I had some leftover Honey Maid graham crackers and all my kids were home for Thanksgiving break, we decided to have some fun and make peanut butter and graham cracker houses!! It was fun holiday family time! Here's what we did...
And the finished houses...
Aren't they cute!? Sure, my kids are older, but they still had fun making and eating these masterpieces, which just goes to show you...you are never too old to play with your food! haha
Like what you see? Follow RKA on all these social networks!!