This post is sponsored by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CollectiveBias #EffortlessPies
Mini Pumpkin Pecan No-Bake Cheesecakes is one of the easiest dessert recipes you will make this season! These cuties take minutes to prepare. They are a fun weeknight dessert choice that are elegant enough to serve for the holidays!
Last week, I posted a few easy dinner ideas and this week, I've got some delicious and simple dessert ideas. Inspired by Oikos® Pumpkin Pie Greek Yogurt, and Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Pie Crusts, Reddi-wip®, these Mini Pumpkin Pecan No-Bake Cheesecakes are an effortless way to enjoy the flavors of the season!
We are heading into the busy holiday season. I know, I know....shhhhh, but seriously, it will be here before we know it. That's when having quick and easy recipes on hand is important! Sometimes you have the convenience of time to plan for events and then there are those times when you've got to put something together last minute. That's when these mini pies are the perfect solution. These pies come together in about 5 - 10 minutes with minimal clean up!
I love that these mini pies are single serve and come in their own little tins! I also love that these pies contain wholesome Oikos® Greek Yogurt and pure pumpkin puree. And who doesn't love having their own little personal pie to eat?
Pecans give these pies the perfect little crunch. They are a nice contrast to the smooth and creamy yogurt cheesecake filling. Finishing them off with Reddi-wip® just takes these pies to the next level. YUM!
Aren't they pretty? They would make a great addition to your holiday dessert table!
Mini Pumpkin Pecan No-Bake Cheesecakes
Quick and easy single serving no-bake pumpkin cheesecakes, perfect for a fun weeknight dessert yet elegant enough for your holiday table!
- 2 - 5.3 oz. containers of Dannon® Greek Yogurt, Oikos® Pumpkin Pie Flavor
- 4 oz. reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 TBS canned pure pumpkin puree
- 1 TBS brown sugar
- 1- 0.71 oz.package Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts
- 1/2 cup roasted and salted pecans, coarsely chopped, divided
- ground cinnamon
- In medium bowl, combine the yogurt, cream cheese, pumpkin puree, and brown sugar with an electric mixer. Beat until light and fluffy. Set aside.
- Line up the Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts. Set aside about 2 TBS of pecans, and divide remaining amount among the crusts.
- Spoon the yogurt mixture into each cup evenly (about 2-3 TBS per pie).
- When ready to serve, top each mini cheesecake with Reddi-wip® and garnish with reserved pecans and ground cinnamon.
Yield: 6 servings
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 10 mins.
Total time: 10 mins.
Tags: dessert. pumpkin, no bake, easy recipe, yogurt
Mini Pumpkin Pecan No-Bake Cheesecakes are ready in 4 easy steps! You can even get the kids involved making them!
Mmmmm....creamy, crunchy, wholesome goodness effortlessly!
I found everything I needed to make these delicious little mini pies at Walmart! Looking for more effortless pie inspiration? Visit the Effortless Pies hub.
You can also follow:
Like what you see? Follow RKA on all these social networks!!