It's summer and it's time to party! Easy Cucumber Hummus Cups are a no-bake, no cook, super easy appetizer idea. How easy? The middle of thick cucumber slices are scooped out and creamy hummus is piped inside then topped with a roasted red pepper strip!
If you are looking for something quick, easy and healthy to make for your next get together look no further. These Easy Cucumber Hummus Cups are make a great solution to any party appetizer need for meat-eaters and vegetarians alike!
They are perfectly "poppable bites of yumminess" everyone will love. You can make your own hummus (Click here for an easy homemade hummus recipe!) or buy your favorite prepared hummus from the store. Using a pastry bag attached with a large star tip to pipe in the hummus will fancy up this simple recipe.
I served these Easy Cucumber Hummus Cups at a family party last month and they were a huge hit. I loved how easy they were to make and that they are a healthy, guilt-free, vegetarian bite that I can feel good about enjoying anytime!
Easy Cucumber Hummus Cups
Easy recipe for a tasty and healthy appetizer made from cucumbers, hummus and roasted red peppers
- 2 large English cucumbers, cut into 1"- 1 1/2" slices
- 1 cup homemade or prepared hummus, flavor of your choice
- 1/2 cup jarred roasted red pepper strips
- Scoop out center of cucumber slices, sliced side up, with a melon baller, being careful not to cut all the way through the slice making it into a cup.
- Place prepared hummus into piping bag fitted with large star tip. Pipe into wells in the cucumber slices.
- Arrange filled cups on platter and top each cup with a slice of roasted red pepper. Enjoy!
Yield: approx. 24 cups
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 10 mins.
Total time: 10 mins.
Tags: Cucumber, hummus, appetizer, red pepper, easy recipe
Like what you see? Follow RKA on all these social networks!!