I'm all for making healthy choices in 2017. I like to make them often, so I have some room for indulgences throughout the year. Nourish Bowls are an easy way to make those healthy choices! Full of delicious veggie blends, whole grains and delicious sauces, these bowls (you'll find them in your fresh produce section) make a great base for this Easy Curry Cauliflower Rice Bowl with Egg. What's even better is that they are ready in 3-4 minutes!
Let's face it...breakfast really IS the most important meal of the day, but sometimes time is short. That's when these bowls come in handy. Prep is super quick and cooking is done in the microwave in it's own container.
See how easy it is to prepare Easy Curry Cauliflower Rice Bowl with Egg:
Remove the plastic film from the package. You'll find fresh cauliflower "rice" ready to go.
Add the package of green chickpeas (they taste similar to edamame to me) and the mild curry sauce.
Stir to combine and cover the package with a paper towel and microwave for 3 - 4 minutes on HIGH.
While the veggies are cooking, cook a couple of eggs to your linking. I like over easy!
Put the cooked veggies and sauce in a bowl and top with cooked eggs and dig in! The cauliflower "rice" stays a little on the crunchy side which is a nice contrast to the egg. If you leave the yolk runny, it mixes with the veggies for an extra sauce. Delicious!
If you'd rather keep your bowl vegetarian, just omit the eggs on top. This particular variety of Nourish Bowls without the egg is 260 calories. It provides 8 grams of fiber and 9 grams of protein on it's own. Now that is a wholesome way to start your day, fuel your midday or even provide a great snack anytime of the day!
Cook time: 00 hrs. 03 mins.
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 01 mins.
Easy Curry Cauliflower Rice Bowl with Egg
Cauliflower "rice" and green chickpeas are cooked in a mild curry sauce then topped with eggs for a great meal anytime of the day!
- 1 package of Mann's Cauli-Rice Curry Nourish Bowl, cooked according to package directions
- 2 eggs, cooked to your liking
- Pour cooked Nourish bowl into a bowl and top with eggs. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 01 mins.
Total time: 4 mins.
Follow Nourish Bowls on all their social channels!
Want to try Nourish Bowls for yourself for FREE?
Here's your chance to win a prize pack of Nourish Bowls courtesy of Mann's and Sunday Supper, LLC. Tune into SUNDAY SUPPER MOVEMENT on FACEBOOK on at 4pm ET today (1-22-17) for a FB LIVE featuring Nourish Bowls. A winner will be chosen live after the event from the comments collected during the event! All you need to do is comment for a chance to win!
This post is sponsored by Nourish Bowls in conjunction with a social media campaign through Sunday Supper LLC. All opinions are my own.
Find out how all the Sunday Supper Tastemakers are enjoying Nourish Bowls!:
- Cooking for One with Mann’s Nourish Bowls by Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Easiest Southwest Chipotle Tacos by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Easy Curry Cauliflower Rice Bowl with Egg by Renee’s Kitchen Adventures
- Gluten Free Family Dinner with Nourish Bowls by Cricket’s Confections
- Healthy Dinner Solutions for the Late-Shift by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Healthy Eating on the Go by Wholistic Woman
- How to Eat Like a Foodie and Stay Healthy by Go Epicurista
- How to Eat Well When You Don’t Feel Up To It by Monica’s Table
- How to Fit Veggies into a Jam-Packed Week with Nourish Bowls by Casa de Crews
- How To Prepare Fresh Healthy Meals In A Snap by Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Keeping Fit with a Pesky Sweet Tooth by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Monterey Risotto Enchiladas by Moore or Less Cooking
- Nourishing a Healthy Soul by Family Foodie
- Olive Oil-Poached Salmon Over Cauli-Rice Curry by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Sesame Sriracha Bowl with Kimchi Tofu by kimchi MOM
- Smokehouse Brussels Sprouts with Shrimp by Cooking Chat
- Smokehouse Steak Quiche by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Southwest Chipotle Tuna Bowls with Pico De Gallo by Simple and Savory
- Southwest Chipotle Grilled Chicken Bowl by The Chef Next Door
- Southwest Chipotle Pulled Pork Naan Bread Pizza by The Freshman Cook
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.