I made these easy Jiffy Corn Dog Mini Muffins for my boys yesterday, and they gave them a thumbs up. Serve them warm or at room temp with some ketchup and/or mustard for dip. I used Oscar Mayer Turkey hot dogs and Jiffy corn muffin mix, so that is what the nutrition information is based on.
Jiffy Corn Dog Mini Muffins
Servings - approx 20 mini muffins Servings size - 1 mini muffin Points plus per svg - 2 points+
Calories - 79, Total Fat - 3.2g, Carb. - 11.3g, Protein - 2.1g, Fiber - 0g
1-8.5 oz. box of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
1 egg, slightly beaten
1/3 cup skim milk
1 TBS honey
4 Oscar Mayer Turkey Hot dogs, each cut into 5 pieces
1. Spray the wells of a mini muffin pan with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a med bowl, combine the mix, egg, honey and skim milk. Allow to sit for 3 - 4 min. Stir batter.
3. Fill each mini muffin well with about 1/2 TBS batter. Place a piece of hot dog into each well, pressing in.
4. Top each hot dog with about a tsp. of batter, covering hot dog.
5. Bake in oven for 10 - 15 min. or until golden brown. Allow to cool in pan for 5 min. before removing to platter.
Don't forget about the GIVEAWAY for a free package of Anywhere Scrambles!