This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EverydayEffortless #CollectiveBias
One Pan Chicken Broccoli Alfredo is a quick weeknight meal option the whole family will enjoy. Tender grilled chicken breast strips, penne pasta, and fresh broccoli are coated in a cheesy white sauce in this effortless meal.
If you are on the hunt for quick family meal solutions, you are in luck! This delicious One Pan Chicken Broccoli Alfredo comes together in no time with very little clean up. It's a busy mom's dream meal! Pair this pasta dish with a garden salad and you can have dinner on the table in about 10 minutes! How is that for quick?
Have you seen the NEW Barilla Pronto Pasta yet? I discovered this product a couple of weeks ago, and it has made getting dinner on the table for my family so easy! This pasta cooks right in your skillet, with no draining and no waiting for a pot of water to boil before adding the pasta to cook. Barilla's Pronto Pasta allows you to have perfectly cooked al dente pasta done in about 10 minutes! This innovative new product can even be made in the microwave! I have been using this product in all sorts of meals I have been making lately and I am IN LOVE!
Last week, I put together this super duper easy meal we all enjoyed! I was thinking about grabbing some takeout on a particularly busy day, but then remembered I had everything on hand in my pantry and fridge to put something easy together. I paired the Barilla Pronto Pasta with another time saver, Tyson Frozen Grilled and Ready Fully Cooked chicken breast strips. These breast strips are a perfect protein choice for quick meals. They are fully-cooked, 98% fat free, have no preservatives and they can be heated in the microwave. I added some fresh broccoli florets to the pasta as it cooked and coated it all in an easy Alfredo sauce. It was quick, easy, and healthy, but most importantly, it was delicious.
But the very best part of this meal was the extra time I gained from such easy meal preparation and clean up! I actually got to sit down with my husband in the living room after dinner and watch our favorite prime time shows, instead of watching from the sink while I washed dishes for a change!
Here's how I did it!
I added the pasta and fresh broccoli florets to a large skillet and poured in 3 cups of water.
I set the temperature on the stove to HI, and set the timer for 10 minutes.
While the pasta and broccoli were cooking on the stove, I defrosted the chicken in the microwave and prepared the sauce.
When the timer went off, I turned the heat down and added the sauce...
and the chicken and let it heat through, then finished the dish with some Parmesan cheese.
I added a quick garden salad to our plates and dinner was served! So much better for us than takeout and so easy anyone can pull this off! What easy recipe would you make with Tyson and Barilla?
One Pan Chicken Broccoli Alfredo
Tender grilled chicken breast strips, penne pasta, and fresh broccoli coated in a cheesy white sauce for a one pan, 10 minute meal everyone will love!
- 2 cups Tyson Grilled & Ready Frozen Chicken Breast Strips
- 1- 12 oz. box Barilla Pronto Pasta, penne pasta
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 4 oz. reduced fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1 TBS unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- In large skillet, add the entire box of pasta. Top with broccoli florets. Pour 3 cups of water over the broccoli and pasta. Turn heat to HI and set timer for 10 minutes. Stir pasta and broccoli occasionally as it cooks.
- While pasta and broccoli are cooking, put Tyson breast strips in a microwavable container and microwave for 1 - 2 minutes on high to defrost and heat up. If desired, you can cut the breast strips into smaller pieces once defrosted. Set aside.
- In a large glass measure, add milk. Microwave until warm, but do not boil. Stir in cream cheese and butter. Return to microwave and heat another 30 seconds to 1 minute, until the cheese and butter have melted. Stir in all but 1 TBS of the Parmesan cheese.
- Once the pasta and broccoli are done, turn down the heat to low and add in the sauce and chicken. Stir to coat. Test for salt and pepper, add as you like. Sprinkle pasta with reserved TBS of Parmesan cheese.
Yield: 6 servings
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 00 mins.
Total time: 10 mins.
Tags: chicken, pasta, cheese, broccoli, easy recipe, dinner, quick and easy
I found everything I needed to prepare this delicious meal at Walmart and you can too!
Like what you see? Follow RKA on all these social networks!!