This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias Inc. and it's advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GameTimeHero #CollectiveBias
Easy Sweet and Spicy General Tso's Wings Sliders are the easiest game time nosh you will ever make! Seriously folks...no cooking involved with these tasty bites! Anyone can put these together and score points with friends and family when you serve them at the Big Game!
This recipe is made incredibly easy with the help of hot and ready Tyson Deli wings available at Walmart. The mildly spiced boneless General Tso's wings are the perfect start to these little sliders. Top the wings with a delicious Asian chopped salad mix, also available at Walmart, and slap them between some purchased dinner rolls for a game time snack that comes together in minutes!
If you remember from my post yesterday, I told you how this town lives for it's sports teams! Cleveland is, and probably always will be, all about that "big game." There is ALWAYS a big game to attend around here, whether it be a high school game, college game or professional game of some sort and with all those games, there WILL be a home gating or tailgating party to attend. Homegaiting and tailgating parties mean LOTS and LOTS of yummy game time grub! Chicken wings are a natural choice for game time, so why not kick them up a notch and turn them into these fun sliders?
Here's how I did it:
First, I headed to Walmart. I was able to find everything I needed there. Don't worry if you aren't going to make the sliders right away. I found the wings re-heat perfectly in the microwave if you need to purchase them ahead of time, but they are also ready-to-eat when you pick them up at the deli, so you can assemble them when you get home too!
Once I got home, I followed these super easy steps to assemble the sliders!
And ta da! The finished product!
Everyone agreed that these sliders were a nice bite for game day. If you like your wings a little more spicy, feel free to add a bit of sriracha to the slider too!
What will you be making for the BIG GAME?
Easy Sweet and Spicy General Tso's Wings Sliders
Spicy hot and ready Tyson Deli wings sandwiched with an Asian salad and dinner rolls for the fastest and easiest game day nosh you will ever make!
- 1 medium container of Tyson General Tso's Boneless wings found at Walmart Deli
- 1 pkg Marketside® (or similar brand) Asian Chopped Salad mix (dressing included)
- 1 pkg of your favorite dinner rolls
- picks to hold the slider together, optional
- Combine the salad mix and the dressing packet from the Asian chopped salad mix in a large bowl and set aside.
- Cut as many dinner rolls in half as you like for as many sliders as you are planning on making.
- Start with the bottom half of the roll, add a Tyson General Tso's Boneless wing to it then top with about 1-2 TBS of the prepared Asian Chopped Salad and top with the top of the roll. Secure with a pick, if desired. Repeat to make as many sliders as you like.
Yield: approx. 10 sliders
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 10 mins.
Total time: 10 mins.
Tags: boneless wings, salad, slider, fun food, finger food, chicken, appetizer
More Game day favorites you might enjoy:
Like what you see? Follow RKA on all these social networks!!