This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and it's advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CollectiveBias
OH MY GOODNESS! These Mini SNICKERS® Cheesecake Bites are the perfect sweet treats for your BIG GAME party or anytime you need a little sweet bite! Caramel flavored mini cheesecakes with the addition of SNICKERS® Unwrapped Bites, and caramel and chocolate syrup make them little bites of pure happiness.
It's almost here folks! The BIG GAME!
I'll be honest, up until last year, I wasn't much of a sports fan. In this town, however, I was outnumbered. BIG sports fans are EVERYWHERE... my own son is a DIE HARD Cleveland fan.
If you know anything about Cleveland sports, you have some idea of how hard it is to be a Cleveland fan! This year, however, changed EVERYTHING. My hometown got a few breaks with some amazing players coming to our teams and some huge stars returning. The city is booming...not only sports wise, but it's getting noticed world wide as a destination, which makes supporting our teams that much better! How could I not join my son, family, and friends and hop on the bandwagon?
Even though our football team looked promising at the beginning of the season, we fell short of obtaining that big goal of being one of the last two teams to compete for the title (Hey, there's still a chance with our basketball team!). Just because we won't be cheering on our hometown team, doesn't mean we won't be cheering on the team we feel is most deserving of the title next month and we will be partying it up while we do it too!
That's where these scrumptious little bites come into play...
What a great addition these are to any home-gating or tailgating spread! To me, football food, is synonymous with finger foods. Foods you can just sort of "pop" into your mouth in one big bite. Mini SNICKERS® Cheesecake Bites are the ultimate "poppable" sweet indulgence.
While my son is the big sports fan in the family, my husband, he would be the big SNICKERS® fan! My husband gave two thumbs up and a giant foam finger to these babies! SCORE!!
These treats are easy to make. I started by making a trip to my local store for supplies. I found the SNICKERS® Unwrapped Bites in the "Bagged Candy" aisle. While I was there, I picked up a bag of Skittles® for my college son to enjoy at school during the BIG GAME too!
Then I followed these steps to make the Mini SNICKERS® Cheesecake Bites!
If you are unable to find the SNICKERS® Unwrapped Bites, you can use the SNICKERS® Fun Sized bars cut into 4 pieces as a substitute.
I hope you'll give these little guys a try! They will be the perfect addition to my BIG GAME DAY spread this year.
What will you be snacking on during the BIG GAME?
Mini SNICKERS Cheesecake Bites
Caramel flavored mini cheesecakes with the addition of SNICKERS® Unwrapped Bites, and caramel and chocolate syrup make them little bites of pure happiness.
- 48 Mini muffin tin paper liners (1 5/8" size)
- For crust:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- For the Caramel cheesecake filling:
- 2 (8 oz.) bars of full fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. caramel extract
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 - 2 (8 oz.) packages of SNICKERS® Unwrapped Bites, cut into half
- For topping:
- Chocolate and caramel syrup for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line two 24 cup mini muffin tins with paper liners.
- In small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, sugar and pinch of salt. Set aside.
- In large bowl, with an electric mixer, combine the room temperature cream cheese with the 3/4 cup granulated sugar. Beat at medium until well combined. Add in the extracts and eggs. Beat at low until combined and then on medium until light and fluffy. Set aside.
- In each paper lined muffin well, put approx 1 tsp. of the graham cracker mixture. Push down slightly with fingers or wooden tart tool. Place 1 half of a SNICKERS® Unwrapped mini on top of the graham filling.
- Using a cookie scoop (approx 1 TBS) portion out cheesecake mixture and drop in each muffin well on to top of the candy piece.
- Bake in oven for 12 - 15 minutes or until cheesecake is just set. DO NOT OVERBAKE! (if it cracks, you've baked it too long)
- Remove from oven and immediately, but gently, press a SNICKERS® half into the cheesecake, cut side up. Allow the mini cheesecakes to cool to room temperature. Remove from pans and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- To serve, remove from refrigerator and drizzle with caramel and chocolate sauce. Allow to sit at room temp for about 30 minutes before serving to let candy soften.
Yield: approx. 48 bites
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 15 mins.
Total time: 30 mins.
Tags: SNICKERS®, cheesecake, mini, caramel, chocolate, candy, dessert
More football grub for your big game day celebration!
Like what you see? Follow RKA on all these social networks!!