This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BigGameSnacks #CollectiveBias
Loaded Ranch Dip is a fun and tasty dip full of flavors my family LOVES! Creamy cool ranch, smokey bacon, sharp cheddar cheese and zippy chives all come together in a dip that goes perfectly with New Cheez-It Grooves crispy cracker chips!
Are you ready to settle down this month and watch some amazing basketball? I know in my house, we are definitely psyched for the games and we are stocked up with lots of snacks to munch on while we are cheering on our favorite teams! We are loving these Cheez-It Grooves ! They are a cheesy cracker with the crunch of a chip and make a great accompaniment to any dip!
Having two teenage boys in the house, I can never have too many snacks on hand. My youngest loved this dip with the Cheez-It Grooves! My older son is all about "heat" so his snack of choice is the Cheez-It CRUNCH'D Hot and Spicy! Both snacks are made with 100% real cheese.
Me? I loved the Sharp White Cheddar Cheez-It Grooves dunked into this dip! Such a great flavor combination! I think this dip is a "Slam Dunk" and deserves a solid three points for deliciousness!
You can find Cheez-Its and everything you need to make this dip at your local Walmart. The Cheez-its are easy to spot in the cracker aisle.
Loaded Ranch Dip comes together easily in a few simple steps and will be a real crowd pleaser at your game day viewing party or get-together!
What Cheez-It flavor would you choose to serve this yummy Loaded Ranch dip with?
Loaded Ranch Dip
Creamy cool ranch, smokey bacon, sharp cheddar cheese and zippy chives all come together in a delicious dip perfect with Cheez-It Grooves crispy cracker chips.
- 16 oz. reduced fat sour cream
- 1 package of dry ranch dip mix
- 1/2 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1 cup reduced fat shredded sharp cheddar cheese (reserve some for topping)
- 4 strips of bacon, cooked to crisp, and chopped (reserve some for topping)
- 2 TBS chopped fresh chives (reserve some for topping)
- a few dashes of hot sauce
- Combine the dry ranch dip mix with the sour cream in a small bowl.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate for about 30 minutes to allow flavors to meld.
- To serve, top with reserved cheese, bacon and chives. Serve with crackers, potato chips or cut up raw veggies.
Yield: approx. 2 1/2 - 3 cups
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 05 mins.
Total time: 35 mins.
Tags: dip, crackers, ranch, sour cream, cheese, bacon, chives, appetizer
If you've got a favorite Cheez-It flavor make sure you check out the Most Valuable Cheese Contest that is taking place from February - April 2015 where you can vote on your favorite flavor/variety of Cheez-It and play games for a chance to win $10,000!
Like what you see? Follow RKA on all these social networks!!