When I was about 10, I was introduced to the Arby's® Beef and Cheddar sandwich. It was love at first bite! Tender roast beef, melty cheddar cheese, tangy BBQ sauce...such a great combination of flavors! When I say these sliders remind me of that sandwich, I'm not kidding!
These oven-baked sliders are a fun party food, perfect for the big game coming up soon. They are easy to make and delicious to eat, making them an easy choice.
I made these in a disposable aluminum pan for easy clean up and transporting! You can use any pan you like. I found that a 12-count package fit pretty nicely in the 9" x 13" pan.
You can use your favorite BBQ sauce in this recipe.
If you happen to have any leftover roast (I like Certified Angus Beef ® brand), this is a perfect way to re-purpose those leftovers! But using deli meat is perfectly fine too!
What are you waiting for? Bake up a batch today!
Easy BBQ Beef and Cheddar Sliders
Baked in the oven and full of flavor, this Easy BBQ Beef and Cheddar Slider recipe is the perfect choice for your gameday grub!
- 5 TBS melted butter
- 1/2 TBS Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 TBS poppy seeds
- 1/2 TBS dried minced onion
- 12 count package of Hawaiian dinner rolls
- about a 1/2 pound thinly sliced roast beef (deli meat is fine)
- 3/4 cup bottled BBQ sauce
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. In small bowl, combine melted butter, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, poppy seeds and dried minced onion. Set aside.
- Cut rolls in half to their is a top and a bottom. Place the bottoms in a 9x13" disposable aluminum pan (for easy clean up and transport).
- Divide BBQ sauce equally onto each bottom.
- Top each bottom with BBQ sauce with a folded slice of roast beef.
- Place 6 slices of cheese on top of the roast beef, so that the edges touch.
- Add top of rolls on top of cheese. Pour or spoon butter mixture on top of the roll tops. Cover with foil.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and sliders are heated through. Serve warm.
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 10 mins.
Total time: 30 mins.
Like what you see? Follow RKA on all these social networks!!